- filed in technology on 2. October 2008
Sponsored by: Dreamhost Private Server: $15/mo.
The guys at GooSync have updated their service with a few killer features:
- A dedicated Apple iPhone sync client is now available – works with all versions of the phone.
- You can now synchronise up to 4 devices thru a single account.
- No longer do you need to provide GooSync with your Google login details.
- Tasks and Contacts can now also be synchronised between your Google account and your mobile phone.
- Should you wish to you can even sync between Outlook, Google and your mobile phone. If you are only looking for a way to sync Outlook and Google, you can download the official Google Sync software here (direct link) and there is a how-to here
- Multiple Google Calendars will sync to your device, clearly marked with [Calendar Name] in each event name.
- More fixes than I care to mention.. All I’ll say is that it works flawlessly for me :)
Visit GooSync for more information.