- filed in design on 10. March 2005
Sponsored by: Dreamhost Private Server: $15/mo.
Learn how to make your photos look old… All done in a few steps in that digital darkroom all-star: Adobe Photoshop (or Fireworks, Paint Shop Pro, The Gimp etc.)
1. Download this file
2. Start Photoshop and open the photo you want to age and the PhotoBorder.jpg. Make sure they are the same size. Drag the border onto the image.
3. Choose Screen from the blend mode dropdown box in the Layer tab.
4. Select the layer containing the image and choose adjust -> Hue/Saturation from the Image menu. Turn on Colorize and set Hue to about 30, and Saturation to about 50. Click OK
5. The final image should have the effect of the image above. And thats it… Hope you will find it usefull.